You’ll travel safely and in style and at your convenience aboard a nine-passenger Cessna Citation Crew Aviation, Model 560XL.
To and from Louisville International Airport featuring:
• Safe, precision-landing systems
• 10,000 ft. runway
• Full-time, onsite emergency crews
• Featuring a control tower that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Maximum takeoff weight: 20,000 lbs.
• Maximum range (tanks full): 2,175 statute miles
• Maximum range (seats full): 1,784 statute miles
• High speed cruise: 495 mph
• Long-range cruise: 429 mph
• Ceiling: 45,000 ft.
When you fly with Crew Aviation, safety will always be our number one priority. In addition to the basic safety minimums required by the FAA, our aircraft must also comply with ARG/US Rating standards.
All Crew Aviation's flights are piloted by two professional pilots in compliance with ARG/US Rating standards, which track each pilot's certificates, type ratings, accidents, incidents and violations. In addition to this, each pilot must have a minimum experience of 2,500 hours of flight time.